Heating Repair is a Pain – Let Us Make It Easy!
When you turn up the thermostat but the heater doesn’t kick in, that can be frustrating and you’ll become uncomfortable in your home. If you contact Stolhand Wells, we can handle your heating repair and get you warm in no time. Founded as a family company in 1977, we continue to work as a family, and we’ve been serving the community for over forty years.
Contacting us for your furnace repair gives you the following benefits:
- First Carrier factory-authorized dealer in Oklahoma
- Winner of the 2004 SBA National Small Family Business of the Year award
- 24-Hour heat repair service
- Professional, state licensed, NATE-certified employees
- We serve North Central Oklahoma in Ponca City and the surrounding areas
Heating Service Ponca City Residents Know & Trust
If you need heating service or repair, we can send our trusted staff members to your home to diagnose the issue and do the repair in a timely fashion. If needed, we can help you find and install a new furnace.
We offer a wide range of repairs including the following:
- Cleaning and replacing heater filters
- Dealing with mechanical wear and tear
- Repairing furnace belts, bearings, and fans
- Addressing air flow problems from fan motors
- Heat pump repairs
- Solving pilot or ignition control problems
- Fixing thermostat issues
- Cleaning and sealing ducts
- And more!
Regardless what’s wrong with your furnace, our furnace service experts can figure out the issue and help you decide how to move forward.
Furnace & Heat Pump Repair That Won’t Let You Down
If you’re ready to set up a heating repair, contact us today. Give us a call or fill out the contact form on our website, and we’ll get back to you over phone or email. We believe in up front pricing so you don’t have to worry about surprises, and if your furnace repair is critical, we can dispatch our emergency heating repair specialists to come to your home 24/7 even on holidays. We hate the thought of our clients going cold.
At Stolhand Wells, we believing in bringing our customers today’s technology along with old fashioned integrity, and we look forward to working with you.