Take Care of Your Heating System– Trust Stolhand-Wells!
If you want your heating systems to last as long as possible, maintenance is essential. At Stolhand Wells, we offer furnace tune-ups, heat pump maintenance, and heating service to our clients. Serving Northern Oklahoma for over 40 years, we offer the following benefits:
- Experience with vast range of heating systems
- Locally owned and operated by a family team
- Engaged with the community and active in multiple charity organizations
- Trustworthy, skilled service from well trained, NATE-certified professionals
- One of only factory-authorized Carrier dealers in the state
- Offering 24/7 emergency heating and furnace service
Heat Pump Maintenance Ponca City Residents Rely On
When our company was founded in 1977, the founder created the motto “today’s technology with old fashioned integrity” and we still embrace that ideology today. Just check out our testimonials page to see how happy other clients are with our services.
Getting timely, regular maintenance for your furnace ensures that your heating system works when you need it, and it also helps you to avoid expensive, unexpected repairs. Regular heater maintenance includes the following elements:
- Cleaning or replacing filters
- Ensuring the thermostat works correctly
- Inspecting electrical connections
- Testing voltage levels
- Looking over the heater for frozen coils, leaks, obstructions in the condensate drain,
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Checking startup and shutdown controls
- Performing heat pump maintenance
- And more!
Basically, we ensure that your furnace is working correctly, and we advise you on repairs if necessary. We clean and lubricate parts as needed to ensure that your heating system is ready to keep you warm through the winter.
Schedule Heating Service in Oklahoma
We encourage you to contact us for heating service before the cold weather comes. A furnace tune-up in the summer or fall ensures that you are ready for the winter. Contact Stolhand Wells Plumbing Heating and Air to setup an appointment today, or fill out the contact form on our website and we’ll get back to you over phone or email.
If necessary, we can also do heater repairs or even help you choose and install a new heater. We look forward to working with you!